Due to continued growth within our team, Passenger are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to support our customers by understanding their unique goals and business processes as well as providing expert knowledge of Passenger products.
Who you are
You are a smart, tech-savvy professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment who has a natural curiosity to pick things up quickly. You have previous client facing experience and have a natural aptitude to build relationships with customers and other stakeholders and are always seeking opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
This role would ideally suit a professional with a technical Customer Success or Account Management background who is looking for a new challenge with autonomy and growth potential in a role encouraging sustainable transport.
The key responsibilities are:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer enquiries.
- Nurture relationships with influential stakeholders and empower them to become Passenger champions.
- Build strategic account plans, create relationships, drive customer satisfaction, and identify expansion opportunities.
- Own the lifecycle of your customer accounts with a lens on the renewals cycle and influencing longer term customer growth and relationships.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer references and co-develop resources to better support our strategic customers.
- Serve as the voice of your customers and the transport market by surfacing key trends and insights back to our Product, and Business teams.
- Analyse customer usage of the product to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities.
- Proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement and product adoption.
- Demo and present the product and offer training to customers.
- Onboarding new customers and managing upgrades for existing ones.
- Building and maintaining a reputation of integrity: being open, honest, and doing the right thing
- Overflow capacity for first line triage on our Customer Help Desk during peak times (Aug/Sept).
- Out of Hours first line support on a rota basis with additional pay (approx 1 week every 5 weeks - can be flexible).
Experience and skills we need:
- Client-facing experience. Ideally in technical customer success, account management or consultancy.
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of the software product lifecycle.
- Experience of identifying opportunities and upselling new features.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to proactively manage your own work stream and push your ideas and projects forward autonomously.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, and to explain complex information in an understandable manner.
- Curious, driven, and proactive team player.
Experience and skills we like:
- Working knowledge of Google Suite.
- Experience working with technical teams / developers.
- Experience working in a support role, managing support tickets etc.
- Insider knowledge of the Transport industry.
What we offer:
- Annual pay rise in line with inflation.
- A pension scheme that increases with long service.
- EMI share options which increase with long service.
- 21 days holiday which increases with long service, plus Bank Holidays.
- Training budget to help you grow as a person and progress within the company.
- Optional private medical health care through Bupa for yourself & your family.
- Budget to purchase a fitness tracker of your choice.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Funds to purchase optical wear and medical vaccinations.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Laptop and personal office equipment provided.
- A fun and friendly office in Bournemouth for staff who wish to use it.
- A culture where work/life balance gets more than lip-service.
- Colleagues and managers who support you to be the best you can be with quarterly reviews, structured CPD and a dedicated training budget to help you grow as a person and progress within the company.
- Company-sponsored lunches, away days, and celebrations.